ASHI CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid combination training allows instructors an easy option for students seeking a comprehensive training class that builds the confidence to respond. This first aid, AED, and CPR certification course option is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting, and conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC, and the 2015 AHA and ARC Guidelines Update for First Aid.
Who should take this course?
Individuals who require or desire first aid, AED, and CPR classes that deliver comprehensive emergency care knowledge and skills:
- Emergency response teams in business and industry
- Adult residential care personnel
What does this course teach?
- First aid basics
- Medical, injury, and environmental emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR